The Programmable 2800 Series Power Controller is a rack mount programmable remote power controller with 2 IEC inputs and eight outlets. The P2800 acts as a switch that gives each user the ability to control power distribution. But it does far more. The P2800 can monitor and adjust your power quantity and quality, control and or actuate instruments plugged into the switch, control how and when instruments attached to it collect and send electronic information and monitor the environment surrounding the instrumentation. This is coupled with the limitless combination of criteria that can be programmed for the individual needs of a business or production line.
The P2800, along with its paralell series, the P1300 and P1100, is a global hardware and software solution that gives Data, R&D and Manufacturing Managers the muscle to:
- Monitor and control power quantity and quality. Determine power faults, flickers as well as downs and outages in real time with trending, charting and statistical analysis
- Implement your own scalability requirements. Enable operator and adminstrative level control and data acquisition for you enterprise or any remote site
- Simultaneously monitor environmental conditions for temperature, current, light intensity and voltage and respond via alarms, temporary shutdowns, cut on the extinguisher, cut on/off the ventilation or switch from IP network to AT modem control
- Receive/Send electronic information or control your PRPC’s via keyboard, Phone, Email, Ethernet, RS232, Modem or CAN using strong data and password encryption techniques.
- Control, monitor, actuate and acquire data from other instrumentation. Monitor and acquire data from any RS232, RS422, RS485, (CAN) Controller Area Network or TCP/IP devices, instruments or processes attached to your PRPC.
Fully programmable! Set environmental and operational thresholds and limits for temperature, current, light and voltage. Trigger for daytime, nighttime, on/off, and year. Trigger each individual outlet anywhere in the world using any combination of criteria.
- “Power Controller” software
- LCD: Programmable LCD: Attractive blue LED blue backlight, graphics LCD compact
- (2) IEC-320 Inlets
- (8) NEMA 5-15 Outlets Rated 15 Amps / 125 V. UL, CSE. Two separate AC power circuits and each circuit will accept a load of up to 15 amps maximum. Power Circuit "A" (Plugs 1 to 4) - 15 Amps Total, Power Circuit "B" (Plugs 5 to 8) - 15 Amps Total
- Lithium Batteries
- Real time Clock
- (1) Ethernet port RJ45:
- (8) RS232 ports DB9M, RS232C, DTE (9-to-9-pin)
- (2) CAN ports RJ45
- (1) RJ11 port
- Microsoft Compatible ps2 keyboard
- 19” Rack mount Case
- Light sensor
- Temperature sensor
- 19” rack mount
- Internal Modem:
- On/Off Switch
- Reset Switch