Even though your PRPC can be hosted by literally any platform and a plethora of protocols, the Power Controller Software will take the performance of the PRPC to a whole new level. Power Controller Software is a Windows 2000/XP/Vista application with 128 bit encryption. It comes with each Programmable Remote Power Controller.
It has 21 CFR part 11 requirements built-in and can be activated as an option. “Power Control Software” gives users the power to:
- Enable 21 CFR Part 11 government requirements. Track users’ activities down to the second.
- Establish enterprise level security and control access for multiple users
- Display alerts, notifications, limit violations for every PRPC on your subnet
- Build logical or functional displays of every device on your subnet.
- Allow graphical control and operation of any PRPC by route of RS232, Ethernet, Internet, webpage, or modem.
- Create charts, waveforms and graphs of temperature, humidity, light, RMS: voltage, current, voltage and power in real-time over any specified time interval.
- Act as a bridge by sending any binary or ASCII commands through the PRPC communication ports to control any instruments attached to it.
Control thousands of devices to accommodate locations of various sizes anywhere on the globe. Identify each outlet with circuit number and every console with an, IP address, department, etc.
The Most Interactive Software
Power Controller Software is an easy to use drop- and-drag, point-and-click application. With it, you can choose to view your data in charts, waveforms, graphs or historical reports. Variations in light, temperature, voltage, current, and humidity can be analyzed 24 hours a day with unquestionable reliability. Events, that may trigger audio and visual alarms can likewise be captured and viewed in real-time. Even from your desktop, Power Controller Software can effectively determine how many devices are attached to your network and if they are fully operational. It will aid you to:
- View Multiple Sites
- Determine energy usage and detect faulty devices
- View historical data to avoid future events
- Determine energy cost
- Evaluate energy quality globally
- Schedule maintenance more efficiently
- Monitor reliability of breakers, relays and circuits
Need control over your newtork?
The PRPC has that too!
Your Power Controller Software gives network administrators the power to control and peer into remote network computers and other devices. Connect the remote computer or device to your PRPC then go to your office computer and open up the power controller software. Once open, the PRPC ports (CAN, Ethernet, RS232 and Modem) at the remote station will immediately become available to your office computer. Simply, type in any binary or ASCII command into the PRPC communcations screen and press send. You can now access any instrumentation attached to your PRPC. You can immediately start acquiring data or you can control the device as if it were in your own office. It’ll work for literally any instrument attached to it. Your “Power Controller Software” will host an unlimited number of groups (servers, instruments and/or devices) for control, monitoring or notification for a rack, row, room, location, department or any other subset, anywhere on the globe.